Sunday, April 19, 2009

raspberry cookies

I think I have a new favourite cookie recipe... They sell American Cookies in the university cafeteria but I calculating that making them at home would save me 70% of the cafeteria price and allow me to put as much chocolate in them as I wanted convinced me to give it a try.
I searched the internet for a recipe and found this (German).
Instead of using the grated nuts I used additional 100g flour and substituted the chocolate for white chocolate. Then I added some frozen raspberries broken into small pieces. Though the combination sounds a little bit strange, they are delicious!

2 comments:

  1. mjamjam! machst du die nochmal, wenn ich wieder da bin? :)
    wusste gar nicht, dass es cookies in der cafete gibt...auch mit himbeer? oder normale schoko?
    liebe grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jup, ich muss zugeben, die Kekse sind wirklich super lecker!!! Wobei ich die mit Smarties aber auch richtig gut fand. :)

    ReplyDelete