Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Procrastination...

is starting a craft blog...
I usually don't have much time for crafting. I still craft a lot, but some ideas have been on my to do list for ages and I never felt I had time for them.
Well that was before I started studying for my last university exam. I've become a professional procrastinator in the last weeks and I think I haven't been so productive craftywise since kindergarden (you know the time when you produced 10-20 masterpieces of art a day).
So instead of studying, I finished 6 craft projects, started 4 new projects, ordered fabric, cleaned out my wardrobe so there is more space for new (knitted and sewn) clothes and invented a new point system for cleaning our apartment.
And started a craft blog...

1 comment:

  1. juhu, ich darf den ersten kommentar verfassen :)
    bin sehr angetan und schon ganz gespannt, wen oder was du als nächstes besticken, bemalen, bestricken, bespinnen, bekochen oder bebacken wirst...
    lena

    ReplyDelete